Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - September 2013 (Part 9 of 12)

September 5

is this what i want? is this what i deserve?


September 8

I asked myself
What's my driving force when everything else failed?
Then I realized, I forgot the most basic..
my DREAMS..


Si Papa God tlaga oh, alam na alam kung kelan at paano ako papasayahin! Thank you po!!! ^_^


"Everyone has their own robin - the person that you loved very much, but you cannot be with.. and whoever you'll met, whatever you'll do..nothing will be like it would be with robin.." --How I Met your Mother


September 10

Ang PUSO parang PARACHUTE..

effective kapag NAKABUKAS! 


September 16

Wonderful three decades, 30 years, 360 months, 10,957.3 days, 262,975.2 hours, 15,778,512 minutes, 946,710,720 seconds of my life. Thank you Lord for everything!



September 18

I wish I can go back to the time when the only man in my life was my dad. My only best friend was my mom. And any wounds can be healed by just a band-aid and a lollipop.

haist.. wish i could turn back time..


September 24

RP: I never wished for a happy ever after. All I ever dreamed of is a love that's true, not a fairytale.



September 28

RP: "We all have our 'good old days' tucked away inside our hearts, and we return to them in daydreams like cats to favorite armchairs."


September 29

kung pwede lang..


I claim it! God is preparing something good for me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment