Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - August 2013 (Part 8 of 12)

August 4

nakakabinging katahimikan.. 
sino ang makakabasag?..

walang hanggang paghihintay..
kailan matutuldukan?..


August 6

Lord, please give me the grace of patience, wisdom and strength.


August 12

Lord, help me to have a child-like heart..


August 15

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."


August 18

Lord this is something beyond my capacities, I lift it up to you.. thy will be done!


August 20 

dumarating din pala sa point na mararamdaman mong wala na..

kung kailan yun?

yun ang mahirap sagutin...

pasasaan ba't darating din ang pagkakataon na yun..

tiwala lang!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

time heals all wounds..


in God's perfect timing, I know all my heart's desires will be fulfilled..

and it's not that far from where i am now 
nor too long from this moment... 

i can feel it.. ^_^


August 24

ikaw na! ikaw na talaga!


i need u now.. as in now na...


August 26

"I write to empty my mind and to fill my heart." --Paulo Coelho


August 31

dull..
tarnished..
faded..
that's what it is right now...

a symbol..
a reminder..
a promise..
that ended..

tarnished..
faded..

it doesn't fit anymore..
no matter how hard i try..
just like this feeling..

faded..

memories are flowing..
i smiled..
i cried..

No comments:

Post a Comment