Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - February 2013 (Part 2 of 12)

February 1

Lord, please give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do..


February 5

I choose to love you in silence
for in my silence I find no rejection.

I choose to love you in my loneliness
for in my loneliness no one owns you but I.

I choose to adore you from a distance
for distance shields us both from pain.

I chose to imprison you in my thoughts
cause in my thoughts, freedom is for me to decide

I choose to kiss you on the wind
for the wind is gentler than my lips.

I choose to hold you only in my dreams
for in my dreams there is no end...


i miss the old me.. i really do..


February 6

Lord, please give me the strength to carry on..


February 9

I should not worry for I have a great God!


February 17

yes life without you shields me away from pain.. but..

in His time, our heart's desire will be granted..


February 23

ako'y napangiti mo ng di mo namamalayan.. :)


February 24

wake up feeling good..   ^_^ sana araw-araw ganto na lang.. :)

so lucky to have a few but true friends.. :)

discovered a variety of things lately.. some are amusing.. some are disappointing.. well.. when curiosity strikes this is really what will happen.. :P

waaahh bat ganun.. bglang nagkaron ng pressure mag-asawa... :P

detour..
what's gonna happen after?


February 25

tama na.. ayan k n naman eh..

makita ko lang kahit ang pangalan mo.. napapangiti ako.. :)


February 26

“Hindi lungkot o takot ang mahirap sa pag-iisa kundi ang pagtanggap na sa bilyon-bilyong tao sa mundo, wala man lang nakipaglaban upang makasama ka.”

pag tinamaan ka nga naman ng senti mode.. naku.. bat ba kasi nauso pa eh..


February 27

quotang-quota ako ngayong araw! pero infairness.. nawala pagod ko dun ah.. ^_^


February 28

savoring this solitude while it last..

God is at work.. I'm just being impatient.. sorry Lord.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment