Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - JULY 2013 (Part 7 of 12)

July 3

Do you INSPIRE or do you DISCOURAGE?

I hope everyone would be the first.. 

have a blessed day!


July 4

embracing God's love!  ^_^


for the nth time God never failed to amaze me.. thank you po Lord, swak ka lagi sa balde.. ^_^


is singing my heart out:

♫ "Huwag mangamba, huwag mabalisa, huwag mabahala 
Sa ligalig, hindi kita padarakma 
Manalig ka, magtiwala at mapayapa 
Pag-ibig kong kalasag mo’y sapat na" ♪♫♪


July 9

and everything started with, "YOU ARE LOVED!"


everything will be alright.. God is with us..


July 12

Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good.


July 14

I observed that those difficult persons we encounter everyday are those persons who are actually having difficult times in their personal lives..

and often times, it is easier for us to judge them than to understand what they are going through..

just a thought..


July 20

I share everything about my life to Jesus and Mary; all my happiness and heartaches, my achievements and failures. I just realized this morning that they also share their lives to me: their joys and sorrows, their ministry and glory..

how?

whenever I pray the rosary.. 


July 22

prayer + service 

“they are not two opposing attitudes but, on the contrary both are two aspects essential to our Christian life aspects that should never be separated, but lived in profound unity and harmony.” --Pope Francis


can't help but to smile whenever I recall what you said and how you said it.. 
utang na loob...
ayokong kiligin.. hahahah!.. :P


July 27

♫♪Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly inlove with me
And cares for me
Someone who won't say goodbye
Someone who can change my life
I hope its you, I hope its you ♫♪♥

No comments:

Post a Comment