Sunday, December 29, 2013

Journey of the Heart - January 2013 (Part 1 of 12)

January 4

Lord, teach me to obey You, especially during the times when I don’t understand.


January 5

sometimes you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life..


January 6

Silence is a Girl's loudest cry. If she is speechless, her heart is too tired of words...


January 16

Panaghoy
nasan ka na kaya?
sino ka ba talaga?
darating ka pa ba?
o lumagpas ka na?

marami na'ng nagdaan..
isa ka na ba sa kanila?
sino ka ba sa kanila?
pano ko malalaman kung ikaw na nga?

sawimpalad ba talaga?
o sadyang mainipin lang?
o baka naman bulag?
o di kaya'y manhid pala..

mga katanungan..
tila mailap ang kasagutan..
masasagot pa nga ba?
o baka nga hindi na..


January 17

Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours..

beautiful song of God's love.. happy morning! :)


January 20

somewhere, somehow, fate will lead us to the things that will wake us up back to reality..

little did i know that a little book will remind me of the things that i already know but is cowardly enough to put into action.. now reading The Zahir by Paulo Coleho


January 21

is praying for a closure..

am i ready to let go?


January 22

Lord thank you for being with me in every step of the way. In my success and failures, in my joys and sorrows, I know I am not facing them alone. To You be all the Glory!

January 23

Whenever I'm loosing hope, when loneliness is shaking my faith, whenever I need something to hold on to, I keep on repeating to myself, "God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in me."

haiz.. another sleepless night.. rumaragasa na naman ang mga katanungang walang tiyak na kasagutan.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment