Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - March 2013 (Part 3 of 12)

March 1

in the middle of chaos...there's still a reason to be thankful..

you really know how to lighten up my day.. thank you po


March 3

Nabasa sa papel na napulot sa daan:


"You really never stopped loving someone. You've just learned to live without them."

Nabasa sa papel na napulot sa daan:
"As I grow old, my realization about life becomes deeper. Problems get bigger, situations became more complicated, and I know that you are just like me. Sometimes we wish we could go back to the time when the only man in our life was our dad, our only best friend was our mom, and any pain can be healed by just a band-aid and a lollipop."

wag mo 'kong ngitian.. natutunaw ako.. ^^

--feelingers! picture pla kausap..  :P


March 5

nabasa sa papel na napulot sa daan:

"darating din pala yung panahon na kusa kang titigil sa kahibangan mo.. di lamang dahil nauntog ka na sa katotohanan.. kundi higit dahil napagtanto mo na hindi mo naman pala kailangan ng ibang tao para maramdaman mong kumpleto ka na.."


March 8

this is the saddest part: knowing the truth that really hurts!

tomorrow, i'll wear the most beautiful smile as if i didn't cried the whole night..


March 9

for a heart that's been torn, there's not much you can do..
but to understand..

remember these words? 
"don't worry, i will free you when it is finally time for you to go.."


March 16

Thank you Lord for your comforting words.


March 17

Saying that you're okay is so much easier rather than explaining all the reasons why you're not...


March 21

When I realized that there is nothing more that I could do..
When all that was left is just "me" and "you"
I started to fill my days with our memories
And live as if the past is still with me.

My life was fixated where we started
Paralyzed myself from moving ahead.
If there is a man who can't be moved
I am a definitely the female version

For quite some time, it stayed that way. 
I stubbornly hold on to an imaginary fairy tale
I lived with the illusions of a "happy ending"
Though the truth was served still I blindly lingered.

I loved you in silence, I watched you from afar
May they find it silly, the feelings hadn't stopped
For what the heart had seen cannot explain nor deny
Whatever we had is beyond what reason could understand.


March 22

praying for a heart's desire... #hopeful

Kahit umulan ang langit kanina masaya p dn ako hanggang ngyn.. #kilig


March 24

Excited for the holy week..mahaba-habang panahon pra sa mga bagay2..time to stop..time to reflect..time to recharge..time to discern..hoping for a good result..


March 25

"go beyond your boundaries.. walk outside your comfort zone.."

it is not who loves me.. it is whom i love..


March 30

Kung wala ka ng maintindihan
Kung wala ka ng makapitan
Kapit ka sa akin (kapit ka sa akin)
Hindi kita bibitawan

Upon hearing this song, I felt a sudden gush of emotions.
Thank you so much Lord! Kailanman hindi mo ko pinabayaan!


March 31

browsing my notes, I came across with this open letter to "the one that God has prepared for me".. looking at the date it was posted 2009, but as I recall I first saw this 5 years or more before that.. *sigh* is this how long I've waited? and how long do I need to wait again? how many times do i need to believe that I'd finally found you, only to be disillusioned.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment