Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - April 2013 (Part 4 of 12)

April 1

marami tlga napapahamak sa maling akala.. buti n lng hindi ako ngpadala kaagad! gumagana p dn pla utak ko paminsan-minsan... haiz.. back to zero ulit!


April 2

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."


April 7

True love is neither physical nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be. (repost)


April 9

Before you ask God for a great man, BECOME a great woman. Make sure you're ready for love before you ask for it!!! (repost)


tonight, I'll let the wind blow my feelings away
to wherever you are might be
the gentle breeze of this warm night 
will embrace you as you sleep
close your eyes my dearest one
and let me be in your dreams
hear the song that i used to sing
the melody of a love that never fades


April 21

"Time heals all wounds."


ay nag-aabang.. 

pagkatapos nito.. tama na ang kalokohan!


April 23

it is love that transforms simple things into its greatest..


April 24

madami pa ding dapat ipagpasalamat sa kabila ng mga kakulangan at di magagandang kaganapan.. looking back, mas marami pa ring dumating na blessings kesa heartaches.. thank you Lord for everything.. you thought me to empty my hands, so I could embrace the greater gifts that you are about to give.. you thought me to trust You completely for your plans are better than mine.. you thought me that life is meaningful especially if You are the purpose of it.. i'm so overwhelmed with Your love.. i am not perfect but for you I am priceless..


April 28

what I want next:
1. loose weight
2. spend more time with family and friends
3. travel to places I had never been
4. start my MA and finish it
5. invest in stock exchange
6. have a business of my own
7. return to service

mmmmm.. i think I'm missing something..

No comments:

Post a Comment