Sunday, December 29, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - NOVEMBER 2013 (Part 11 of 12)

November 2

God uses broken things beautifully.

Broken clouds pour rain;
Broken soil sets as field;
Broken crop yields seed;
Broken seed gives life to a new plant.

In any hard situation, if we feel we are broken,
God may be planning to utilize us for some great cause.

I'm ready! ^_^


One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future.


November 3

Lord, write Your will in my heart..


November 7

bawi ang puyat! sarap ng tulog, sarap din ng gising! at may bonus pa..! Thank you Lord!


November 8

wondering why...


If its meant to be, things will always fall in place at the right time.


nabasa sa papel na napulot sa daan:

bakit nga ba kailangang laging komplikado ang love, kung hindi committed na, age gap, ayaw ng magulang o kaya naman religion ang issue.. ang hirap naman hanapin ng right one na yan!


November 10

mag-ex nagkachat:

girl: wala kang magawa noh?
boy: bakit naman?
girl: bigla ka nagparamdam eh
boy: bakit hinahanap mu b aq?
girl: hindi naman.. 
alam ko naman kung nasan ka eh
boy: nasan? dyan pa rin ba sa puso mo? hehe..
girl: patawa!
hindi!
nasa puso na ng iba..
boy: aq or ikaw ang nasa puso na ng iba?
girl: ikaw ang nasa puso na ng iba
boy: panu mangyayari un e aq ung the man who can't be moved

BOOM!

#pumipickuplines


why do we have to love someone we cannot have?..  :(


For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ''It might have been''.


Love that we can not have 
is the one that last the longest, 
hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.


November 14

thank you!


1 John 4:18-19 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us."

Psalm 40:8 “I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”


November 15

so many questions but the answers are so few..


Never assume. Don't expect. Just hope... - Punit Ghadge.


November 18

it's a very tough decision, just like choosing a less traveled road.. yet I am happy and my heart is at peace..


We will fall in love for the right reasons, to the right person. When that time comes, that love will be worth the long wait, the tears and the pain. Right then we will forget we ever cried.


November 20

isang dapit-hapon
kasabay ng paglubog ng araw
sa dating tagpuan
apat na taon na ang nakaraan..

ala-ala ng kahapon,
ika mo nga
ala-ala na lamang
pagkat wala na

wag ng maghinagpis
wag ng magdamdam
palayain na ang pusong
tinanikala ng nakaraan

nakaraa'y tapos na
sa kasalukuya'y mamuhay na 
kanya-kanyang buhay
atin ng panghawakan

kung ito'y iyong mababasa
nais kong iyong malaman
hangad ko'y iyong kaligayahan
kahit nasan ka pa man.


tara laro tayo ng taguan..

taguan ng feelings!


November 21

Lord, in the ups and downs of my life, 
I thank you for making me feel 
that I am not alone in this journey. 

Thank you for tolerating my tantrums 
when things are not happening 
the way I wanted it to be. 

Thank you for spoiling me with your blessings 
through the simplest of things 
that you know I enjoy the most. 

You patiently listen 
to my complaints and frustrations 
and pacifies me with your unconditional love.

Though I am stubborn at times,
You never get tired of making me understand
That Your will is better than mine.

My heart is grateful
It overflows with joy.
Your love is so great
I could not ask for more.


November 22

Para akong balloon... 

Pag ako pinakawalan mo,

Hanggang tanaw ka na lang!


November 24

Nabasa sa papel na napulot sa daan:

"Paasa lang ba talaga sya o sadyang assumera ka lang?"

wahaahaha.. boom!


November 25

completely puzzled..


November 26

Someday you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in the future.


November 29

a year ago, I told myself na gusto ko munang manahimik ang puso ko sa loob ng isang taon..

1 year passed - no suitors.. no boyfriend --- CHECK! 
(pero crush - meron.. :P)

3 months ago I set a goal to loose weight.. 

result: 5 kilos less --- CHECK!
(and still loosing more.. )

Napatunayan ko na once I really wanted something, gagawin ko lahat para magawa ko iyon..

Now, I'm ready to face another challenge..

this time, no time limits.. 
just a patient heart and an empty hand 
willing to wait for my God's Gift..

alam nyo na yun!.. 

#truelovewaits


November 30

Every year, a new chapter unfolds when November arrives; it always marks a start of something new in my life - it opens doors for new beginnings and opportunities. This year, thank you November for being so good to me. I'm welcoming December with a warm embrace! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment