Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Angel of God, my guardian dear


Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

Most of us believe that each one of us has a guardian angel who is always with us where ever we are. They are our invisible guide, companion, friend and saviour. There are a lot of stories confirming their presence especially about little babies who are saved by their guardian angel. My angel also protected me when I fall down the bed when I was nearly 1 year old. My lola and mom just saw me already on the floor, safe and unbruised. Thanks to my guardian angel for protecting and guiding me all my life. 

Today as we celebrate the Feast of the Guardian Angels, let us offer love and prayer to our "best friend sent by the heaven", who never let us down. 

Happy Feast of the Guardian Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment