Friday, January 23, 2015

Now I Understand Why

Twelve years back, I almost wanted to trade everything just to forget "my worst relationship ever" and "my first heartbreak ever". The pain that that relationship caused me is beyond words. But time heals all wounds, and who am I not to forgive. I decided to let go and let God. 

My journey continued, and along the way I allowed some individuals to enter my world. However, failed relationship followed another until I got tired of believing in "happy ever after". Each of those failed relationship embedded deep cuts and painful wounds leaving me almost nothing but an empty heart. I gave up on love. But love didn't.

Who would have thought that after 12 long years, our roads will cross again. And it never occurred to me that you could rekindle so easily everything I thought were already gone.

I almost lost the tune, but now you make me hear the music again.

I came to that point in my life wherein I was about to believe that love and relationship wasn't really meant for me. But God never fails to amaze me. Now I realized why it didn't work out with anyone else. Because everything that happened to me, lead me back to where I truly belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment