Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JOURNEY OF THE HEART - DECEMBER 2013 (Part 12 of 12)

December 1

Pondering on this: 

"How am I keeping awake for the coming of the Lord?
If the Lord comes now, what kind of heart will he find in me?" 
--Bishop Luis Antonio Tagle


December 4

I wish that things had been different.. but it wasn't.. T_T

buti na lang nakapagpreno ako..

----------------------------

God is working things out for you, even when you don't feel it. Have faith and be thankful.


December 6

why do I have this feeling na malapit ka na?..  ^_^


December 7

idaan daw ba sa kantahan?

HIM:
more than words
best in me
kailangan kita
evergreen

vs.

HER:
bakit ba ganyan
awit ng saya
torete
we could be in love

what a day! ^_^


December 8

All things happen in God's perfect time.


December 11

minsan talaga may mga taong mahirap ispelengin (or espelengin, whatever is appropriate :P)

pag sineryoso mo.. sakit lng sa bangs.. 

next time tlga may limit k n s kn.. kala mo!


December 12

simple things means a lot.. i didnt expect that i'll end this day with a smile.. thanks for a great time today!


December 16

isang araw, bigla ka na lang darating.. dun sa araw na hindi ko man inaasahan, pero alam kong sobrang ikatutuwa ko..  

nararamdaman ko.. malapit na!..


December 17

tamang sound trip ng opm christmas songs.. 
habang nagmumuni-muni sa mga kaganapan sa loob ng isang taon.. 

dami na palang nangyari... 
sadyang ikaw na lang ang hindi pa.. :P


December 22

there's so much to be thankful for.. love you Papa God! 


December 23

Romans 12:9: "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."


December 24

TRUE LOVE WAITS

I was the typical hopeless romantic - inlove sa idea ng love; isang certified emotera. Sabi nga nila dati, ako yung may malaking puso sa harap dahil ang buhay ko ay umiikot sa "love". Basta ok ang love life, kering-keri ko ang kahit ano, kahit gano ka problematic ang ibang aspeto ng buhay ko. Pero pag lovelife ang sira.. asahan mo.. good luck na ang iba pa.

But that was before. Pag nagkakaidad na at dumadami na ang mga nangyari sa buhay, nag-iiba din pala talaga ang pananaw sa mga bagay-bagay. Ngayon, kung kelan nasa marrying age na daw ako saka ako deadma lang kung ano na ba mangyayari sa kin - kung mag-aasawa ba ako o hindi. Para kasing kontento na ako sa kung anong meron ako ngayon - single at hindi komplikado ang buhay. Though there were times na sobrang I missed having a company of someone, yet dahil sa mga friendship sa paligid, natatabunan din yun kalaunan.

Minsan, nagiging impatient ako. Pero dahil sobrang love ako ni God, He speaks through my heart, minsan through the persons or things that surrounds me. Parang nung isang araw, someone reminded me about my cover photo sa FB. Hanggat hindi daw ako decided to pursue singlehood (or ang pagmamadre to be specific) wag ko daw muna papalitan yung cover photo ko. Pero pag nakita nya daw na naging cloud na yun, alam na nya kung ano pinili ko. 

Sabi ng nabasa ko, "all the the wrongs persons you've met along the way leads you one step closer to the right one." And I believe this one. I pray that God will fulfill the desires of my heart. Alam ko minsan nagiging impatient ako or nagdoubt if He will grant my prayers. Pero pag nahihimasmasan, I remind myself that when I decided to surrender everything back to the Lord that includes the stubborn heart of mine, and Sya na ang bahala gumalaw at magmaneho sa buhay ko. Matagal ko yun pinagkait sa Kanya pero now in complete surrender, I'm letting God's will happen in my life.

True love waits. At kung sino ka man, excited na kong dumating ka sa buhay ko.


December 25

hmmm.. dami ko pala ka emoterahan sa taon na 'to.. hehe..  But above all the drama, I can say that 2013 is a blessed year for me.. I was completely healed after a year of medication, I've met new friends, I reconnected with the old ones, I've got a great job and wonderful colleagues at work, I've reconciled with those who had caused me pain and vice versa, and I was finally able to let go and let God rule in my heart..  Thank you Lord for such a great year! I pray that 2014 would be a greater one! 


December 28

someday, I'll watch the sunset again... with someone I can call my forever..


December 29

Before you ask God for a great man, BECOME a great woman. Make sure you're ready for love before you ask for it!!! (repost)


December 31

Inspired by Bo Sanchez' article, I ask myself this question:
"IF I HAD ONLY 12 MONTHS TO LIVE, HOW WILL I LIVE?"

and my answer? 
that would be my journey for the coming 2014.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment