Thursday, March 21, 2013

Memories


When I realized that there is nothing more that I could do..
When all that was left is just "me" and "you"
I started to fill my days with our memories
And live as if the past is still with me.

My life was fixated where we started
Paralyzed myself from moving ahead.
If there is a man who can't be moved
I am a definitely the female version

For quite some time, it stayed that way. 
I stubbornly hold on to an imaginary fairy tale
I lived with the illusions of a "happy ending"
Though the truth was served still I blindly lingered.

I loved you in silence, I watched you from afar
May they find it silly, the feelings hadn't stopped
For what the heart had seen cannot explain nor deny
Whatever we had is beyond what reason could understand.

(to be continued)

---aekarghe/13.03.20

No comments:

Post a Comment