Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolution


When asked by my significant other what is my new year's resolution.. I paused and said "I didn't thought of any." Actually, I didn't planned to make even one. But when I reflected today, I was able to come up with some of the things I think I wanted to achieve this year:

1. Share my blessings.
2. Be more patient.
3. Read a lot more.
4. Loose more weight.
5. Less credits and more savings.
6. Have enough rest.
7. Be more productive.
8. Be more organized.
9. Spend time wisely.
10. Spread kindness.
11. Appreciate my work rather than complain.
12. Gain more wisdom.
13. Be proactive than reactive.
14. Return to service.
15. Keep in touch with old true friends.
16. Gain extra income.

Whew.. only this for now..hopefully I can make all of it. Welcome 2012!!! May God's blessings continue to come upon us. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment